Seeking 2 remote-based Facebook ad specialists, experienced in Lead Generation, to join the Digital Hopper team!
Must have lead gen Facebook ads experience using landing pages. You must be able to optimize ads and increase conversions. This is for home services lead generation, and experience in this type of lead gen is not required, but a plus. You will start with 2 accounts, and add more as you get up to speed, up to about 10 accounts, depending on the quantity of leads for each. We have a robust SOP for what to do, and inhouse training. Pay is a flat retainer amount per account, plus a percentage based on performance – the best of both worlds – stability in pay and rewards for great skills!
- Set up and manage Facebook ad campaigns – including retargeting sequences and using CBO
- Ensure online assets such as landing pages are traffic ready and optimized for conversions
- Run split tests to assess viability audiences, ad copy and creative
- Optimise campaign performance based on data
- Ensure active ads are moderated
- Build social proof on winning creatives
- Stay within target CPL benchmarks and allocated budgets
- Update creative and ad copy when needed, based on data
- Follow our Facebook media buying processes
- Undertake ongoing training and development provided by us to ensure skills are up to date with latest industry strategies
- Report on campaign performance daily (Mon-Fri) within project management system
- Strong Facebook media buying experience and knowledge running lead generation ad campaigns using landing pages
- Ability to think strategically in relation to funnels and campaigns
- Experience of running CBO campaigns, or the desire to learn CBO and the ability to be taught how to run them
- Fluent in English
- You want to create a long-term working relationship
- The ability to work part-time or full-time hours – with pay of course!
- Be a friendly member of our team, and able to work under your own direction
- You’ve got the ripping fast WiFi!
- Remote-based, must be able to work during US business hours
- Daily (Monday to Friday) updates of 1-2 sentences in Click Up to keep the team in the loop for each client
- Weekly call to review how all client campaigns are going, and more calls for support if you need it
Core performance expectations:
- Active funnels have successful campaigns and retargeting sequences that generate leads
- Creatives used in campaigns are on brand and in line with company targets
- CPLs are within target range and allocated budget is maintained to hit monthly lead quantity targets
- Able to develop and strategize new funnel and campaign ideas, and optimize campaigns
- Report on campaign performance daily so the team can easily see what optimizations are being made if they are needed
How to Apply
**Freelancers/ Contractors only. NO AGENCIES**
To apply, RECORD a Loom video and answer these questions:
- What is your process for analyzing an active ad account before making optimizations?
- How do you structure new campaign set ups?
- What audiences do you use for retargeting? What kinds of ads do you create?
- What metrics do you look at when optimizing a campaign?
- How did you learn to run Facebook ads? What do you like most about running ads?
- What groups are you in? Facebook groups or others.
- What’s the elevation of the Grand Canyon Village?
Send the Loom link to [email protected] with your favorite ice cream flavor in the subject line